The dehydrator is an economical and effective solution to the problems associated with the management of organic matter.
This equipment allows you to:
– Reduce the weight of organic matter by about 75%
– Reduce the volume of organic waste by more than 80%.
– Produce dry powder that is inert, sterilized, virtually odourless,and has high fertiliser potential.
– Remove clean water, without contaminant.
– Reduce the volume required to store organic materials and, at the same time, the amount of bins required.
– Reduce the weight of the material to be disposed of, and thus the cost of disposal.
– Reduce the number of lifts required for the layout, and thus all the manipulations it entails.
– Eliminate odour, leakage and vermin problems, and simplify the storage of the material.
– Generate a clean, easy-to-handle material that can be easily composted or used as a fertilizer.
– Participate in environmental protection by playing a key role in the circular economy, as well as reducing the number of trucks on the road.